If you want to make your skin shining, you have to start doing skin icing. This way will help your face getting fresh, fight the wrinkles and acne and also improve the blood circulation.
And the best time to do the skin icing it's in the morning and the evening and this will not require any type of special effort, which means you can freely do it at home.
Skin Icing Benefits :
1. Improves Blood Circulation
Skin icing also improves circulation by reducing the amount of blood getting to the surface.
2. Smooth Skin
Due to the fact that enlarged pores are a very common problem and the pores become clogged by excess sebum and oil, the skin icing will shrink the pores and make the skin smooth.
3. Controls Blemishes
This treatment will also soothe the inflammation and the swelling and it will control the pimples and the blemishes. Just use the ice cube on the pimple and hold for a while.
4. Good for Puffy Eyes
Skin icing also aids in reducing the bags under the eyes.
Skin icing will also stop and reduce wrinkles.
As you can see, skin icing is very helpful for the skin. Therefore, do not hesitate to try it out by yourself and share the results. You will feel young and refreshed! And also you can add green tea, rosewater, cucumber, chamomile tea and other skin-friendly ingredients to the water for the ice cubes.
And if you are wondering about how to do skin icing at home here are some simple ways :
- Thoroughly wash the face.
- Wrap one of two ice cubes in gauze or a soft cloth.
- Wait until the ice starts to melt and dampens the cloth. Then, apply it to the face.
- Hold it on different areas on the face for 1-2 minutes.
- Do some circular movements. Just go up along the chin and the jawline, up to the cheeks and along the forehead and nose. Watch out for the space that is underneath the eyes.
- Use some moisturizer when you are done.
If You Like It,Share It